Sunday, January 26, 2020

The Beginning of the Final Task

   Hello, my name is Madeline. I'm Currently a sophomore and 15 years old. I would say that I'm very friendly and hilarious. I love staying home and watching movies on Netflix. But I also enjoying hanging out with my friends and family. I often hang out with my family every other weekend and than with my friends, the weekend I'm not with my family. Throughout the year so many things gave changed like making new friends and learning new things in school. For the final task I will be working with Brooke and Leonardo. I would say we make a great team because every project has been just us three working together successfully. I can't believe were starting our final task, I'm so excited.
   I have learned so many new things in this class, even tough its only been around 4 months. When I first started this class I thought that all we needed to know was how to edit a video but it turns out theres so much more to it. Like knowing camera angles and movements. Because these help portray the idea of the shot. Also learning what mis en scenes. Another major thing I learned how to do better was editing. I knew how to edit before but only simple things like trimming a shot. Now I know how to use the tracks to apply sounds and titles. I'm very excited to learn more about the distribution of a film. Also how two different companies come together to produce a film.
   For this project we have to come up with three pitches. A pitch is a hollywood term to describe an idea where a film is encapsulated in 25 words or less. A pitch is usually one sentence. We came up with a couple of pitch ideas for this project. We narrowed it down to 3 ideas:


* "A person gets drunk the night before and wakes up with blood on their hands. What happened the night before?"

* "Person is planning an attack and commits it, someone sees and he can’t let him get away. Will he catch him or will he get ratted out?"
* "Person has a startling dream about a family member being taken but when they wake up they’re gone. Did they run or way or were they kidnapped?"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Practice Essay

The significance of advertising in the film business is that it gives a method of promotion, which is vital for a film to thrive. Movie adve...