Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog: On Hold

My group and I weren't able to film this week. We just couldn't find a time where we were all free. Its very hard because some of us have jobs or other important things to do outside of school. I was busy doing a project and lots of other school work but now we have figured out a date that will most likely work with all our schedules. Since we didn't have that much more time to film we all had to clear out on of our days to film. It will probably be on Sunday, which is February 23. We would like to film as soon as possible and quickly. This is to make sure we have enough time to edit and do our titles. We are actually still waiting for some of our props to arrive in the mail. Other than that I think we are all set to start filming because we have a solid storyboard and have everything planned out. 
Im very excited to start filming! Its going to be such a great experience since were doing a thriller. Even though I only have a small role, Im still going to enjoy it and have lots of fun. I will be playing the murders boss. I really hope I don't mess up during my scene because we will be filming during the evening, so we will only have a few hours of sunlight before it gets dark.  Im pretty sure all really need is one day to film, unless we have to reshoot some scenes. The part I'm most excited about is the scene with the fake gun and knife because it will add so much suspense. All of the filming will be taking place at my group-mates house, a park, and an ally. Hopefully we'll have all our props by Sunday and be all set to start filming. So yeah, I cant wait to see my group-mates and start filming something we worked really hard on and are passionate about.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Practice Essay

The significance of advertising in the film business is that it gives a method of promotion, which is vital for a film to thrive. Movie adve...