Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Commercial


Right down there is our very first project. This will show how much we've improved from the beginning of the year to the end. We had lots of choices to choose from to make our commercial about. I would just like to say that I'm glad we chose gatorade just because it was fun to produce. Im very proud of what we accomplished even with very little experience. We did some research and decided to include me running track since that was a common thing used in these types of commercials. Since it was our very first project we were only allowed to film at our school. I was the main character for this project , which was very exciting. I think Leo did an amazing job editing and Brooke did very good at directing and filming in this project. I was very pleased with the results we got after we finished. Hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Practice Essay

The significance of advertising in the film business is that it gives a method of promotion, which is vital for a film to thrive. Movie adve...