Sunday, October 6, 2019

Intro

   Hello, my name is Madeline but you can call me Maddy for short. I would like to think of myself as relaxed and outgoing. I love making conversation and socializing with new people. I love hanging out with my friends during my free time and spending time with my family. I really like school but there is one thing i don’t like and that’s is very annoying and that is waking up at 5:30 AM.
    I love soccer! I mostly watch the world cup when it comes around and occasionally watch major league. My favorite team for the world cup is Brazil. My favorite players on that team are Philippe Coutinho, Neymar, and Roberto Firmino. When ever I play/watch soccer I get very competitive but I enjoy it and have lots of fun. I keep up with scores and games everyday and constatou check players ratings and how they performed in their last game.
    Im a sophomore at Fort Lauderdale High School and I have eight class but there split into four and transition every other day. My first four classes are on A day and then the last four on on B day. I like most of my classes except for global perspectives. My top three classes are math, english, and media studies. I also love peer counseling because i get to help around and do many activities. I also can’t wait to start filming in media. I would say that my B days are a little more relaxed then my A days and i really enjoy B days because i have study hall and it gives me extra time to complete homework or maybe just socialize because I have a lot of friends in that class. That’ll be all for now. Bye!:)
See you soon,
Madeline(Maddy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Practice Essay

The significance of advertising in the film business is that it gives a method of promotion, which is vital for a film to thrive. Movie adve...